Run No.: 2288
Date: Sunday 4th February 2018
Time: 1pm – 13:00
Fee: 5€ (+1€ for the driver if you get a lift), it covers all the drinks and the snacks.
If you need a lift to get to the run, PLEASE let us know beforehand so we can arrange it, seats are limited sometimes.
Location: Edar, San Agustin De Guadalix. Carretera Nacional 1, 25C, 28750, Madrid
GPS: [40°39’06.1″N 3°35’35.6″W] or [40.651684, -3.593233]
Directions by public transport:
Interurbano buses from Plaza de Castilla: 191,193. Flour from bus stop to CP (300m).
Bus 191 leaves Plaza de Castilla at 12:00 and bus 193 leaves at 12:15, 30 min journey time aprox.
This is the location of the bus stop near the CP: https://goo.gl/maps/8MgFcSfM1w12
Parada Nº 06703
Driving directions (from Larry´s):
– Take the Burgos road (A1/N1/E5) NORTH.
– Take km 30 Exit: POLIGONO INDUSTRIAL SUR.
– At 1 ST roundabout, take 4 th exit to MADRID / URB. VALDELAGUA
– At 2 ND roundabout, TAKE 1 ST EXIT: URB. VALDELAGUA
– After 500m, turn right onto track for 800metres
– C.P. will be on the left.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/SvW4i27LWby
Hares: Snog The Goblin & Cunt Dracula, with the assistance of Ewan NN.
The hares strongly advise you to bring a CHANGE of SHOES, SOCKS and a TOWEL!!!
An open-all- day restaurant is arranged.