Date: Sunday 6th October 2019
Time: 1pm – 13:00h
Fee: 5€, it covers all the drinks and the snacks.
If you need a lift to get to the run, PLEASE let us know beforehand so we can arrange it, seats are limited sometimes.
Location: Valdebas Oeste, Parque Felipe VI
GPS: [40°29’19.3″N 3°38’33.1″W] or [40.488694, -3.642536]
Directions by public transport: More info?
ML1 Line Station Alvarez de Villaamil (Light Rail ML1 connects from Metro Light Blue Line 1 Station Pinar de Charmartin)
FFCP from the ML1 Station Alvarez Villaamil to Parque Felipe VI for about 500m, follow Calle Alcalde Alvarez de Villaami, then up Calle Julio Casares, over roundabout, onto Calle de Alberto de Palacio over M40. CP will be on the right.
Driving directions (from Cuzco):
1. Keep left to continue on M-11
2. Take exit 2 toward Estación de Hortaleza
3. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Av. de Niceto Alcalá Zamora
4. Exit the roundabout onto Av. de Niceto Alcalá Zamora
5. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Av. de Niceto Alcalá Zamora
6. Exit the roundabout onto Av. de Niceto Alcalá Zamora
7. Turn right onto Calle de Alberto de Palacio
8. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Av. de Francisco Javier Sáenz de Oiza
9. Exit the roundabout onto Av. de Francisco Javier Sáenz de Oiza
10. Arrive at location: Entrada OESTE Valdebebas.
Google Maps: https://goo.gl/maps/9f73pDHMSeUdCDta7
Hares: Not Half Bad & The Vagitarian
The AGM takes place in the upstairs room in Vianda on Calle de César Cort Botu 53. See: https://goo.gl/maps/4N1WsdbBsJXSuL94A
We would ask that drivers shuttle hashers from the car park to the bar.
One or two people have said they would like to come to the AGM only. The bar is almost beside the last stop of two
Madrid bus route:
Line 171: This goes from Mar de Cristal (L4, L8) and passes Valdebebas Cercanías station. Buses every 27 minutes on a Sunday and total journey time is 25 minutes.
Line 174: This goes from Plaza de Castilla (L1, L9, L10) and passes Valdebebas Cercanías station. Buses every 24 minutes on a Sunday. Total journey time about 35 minutes.
Note that line C1 of the Cercanías (which is the line that Valdebebas station is on) currently only runs between Chamartín and the airport.