Run No.: 2390
Date: Sunday 1st September 2019
Time: 1pm – 13:00h
Fee: 5€, it covers all the drinks and the snacks.
Location: Avenida de Peñalara (near La Granja metro), Alcobendas
GPS: [40°31’41.4″N 3°39’44.9″W] or [40.528167, -3.662472]
Directions by public transport: More info?
Take line 10 of the metro to the La Granja. (La Granja is in zone B1 so if you only have a zone A metro pass you will need to buy a supplement.) When you come out of the metro walk the short distance to the car park on Avenida de Peñalara.
Driving directions (from Cuzco):
– Get north on the Castellana and follow signs for the M-607
– Take exit 12 which is signposted for Alcobendas/M-603
– After crossing over the M-40 take the second (I think) exit which is signposted Av. del Monte Valdelatas
– At the next roundabout take the second exit onto Avenida de Peñalara
– The car park is near the next roundabout
Hares: Fisherman´s Friend and Smile Like You Like It
Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen & a hat.
Bring a picnic if you want but an On-On location for lunch and drinks has been identified near Calle Toques 11 in Las Tablas. See: Google Maps: https://maps.app.goo.gl/Gh8aUKCnrZ1pQ8hy8